Spanish National Research Council Library Guide
This is a short guide to help you access journal articles via Spanish National Research Council library using Kopernio when you are on or off campus. To get started, follow these five simple steps:
Install the Kopernio plugin for free.
Select Spanish National Research Council from the list of universities, and create an account.
If you are on-campus, Kopernio is all set to go. If you are off-campus you will need to connect Kopernio to the Spanish National Research Council library in order to access subscription journal articles. This will happen automatically the first time you try to access a paywalled journal article (e.g. this one).
Your details will be safely stored in your browser so that you can be automatically authenticated in future.
You are now good to go. Enjoy using Kopernio
to access and download journal articles from:
- ACSESS Digital Library,
- American Association For Cancer Research,
- American Chemical Society,
- American Institute of Physics,
- American Physiology Society,
- American Society For Microbiology,
- Annual Reviews,
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology,
- BioOne Journals Online,
- Biochemical Journal,
- Brill Academic Publishers,
- Cambridge Core,
- Cell Press,
- Clinical Microbiology Reviews,
- Company Of Biologists,
- De Gruyter Online,
- Diseases of Aquatic Organisms,
- Elsevier ScienceDirect,
- Eukaryotic Cell,
- Faculty of 1000,
- Genes & Development,
- Genome Research,
- IEEE Xplore,
- Infection and Immunity,
- Institute of Physics,
- Intech Open Journals,
- Journal of Biological Chemistry,
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology,
- Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health,
- Journal of Experimental Biology,
- Journal of Immunology,
- Journal of Lipid Research,
- Journal of The Electrochemical Society,
- Journal of Visual Experiments,
- Journal of bacteriology,
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology,
- Journal of virology,
- Karger Publishers,
- Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews,
- Molecular & Cellular Proteomics,
- Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions,
- NRC Research Press,
- National Bureau of Economic Research,
- Nature Publishing Group,
- Oxford Journals,
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London,
- Physical Review,
- Plant Physiology / American Society of Plant Biologists,
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of London,
- Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology,
- Rockefeller University Press,
- Royal Society of Chemistry,
- SAGE Publications,
- Science Signaling,
- Scientific Electronic Online Library,
- Taylor & Francis,
- The EMBO journal,
- The European respiratory journal,
- The FASEB journal,
- The Plant Cell,
- Transactions of the Biomedical Society,
- University of Chicago Press,
- Wiley Online Library,
- and many more…
If any information is inaccurate or out of date, please click here
Click on the Kopernio icon in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open the quick search box.
Web of Science integration
Kopernio gives you one-click access to full-text PDFs on Web of Science article pages.
See Web of Science citation counts right within the Kopernio extension. Just click on the Kopernio icon in
the top right corner of your browser.
Use Pubmed as usual and let Kopernio help you find direct links to the PDF.
Google Scholar integration
Kopernio integrates seamlessly with Google Scholar to supercharge your literature searches.
Reference manager export
Save references and full-text to your favourite reference manager. Kopernio can save .RIS files to your local computer which are compatible with EndNote, Mendeley and Zotero.
This guidance is provided for informational purposes only. References herein to an institution does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation, or favoring by that institution.