University of Southern Queensland Library Guide
This is a short guide to help you access journal articles via University of Southern Queensland library using Kopernio when you are on or off campus. To get started, follow these five simple steps:
Install the Kopernio plugin for free.
Select University of Southern Queensland from the list of universities, and create an account.
If you are on-campus, Kopernio is all set to go. If you are off-campus you will need to connect Kopernio to the University of Southern Queensland library in order to access subscription journal articles. This will happen automatically the first time you try to access a paywalled journal article (e.g. this one).
Your details will be safely stored in your browser so that you can be automatically authenticated in future.
You are now good to go. Enjoy using Kopernio
to access and download journal articles from:
- ACM Digital Library,
- ACSESS Digital Library,
- African Journals Online,
- American Chemical Society,
- American Diabetes Association,
- American Institute of Physics,
- American Physiology Society,
- American Society Of Hematology,
- American Society for Civil Engineers,
- Annual Reviews,
- AnthroSource 2.0,
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology,
- Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology,
- Australasian Plant Pathology,
- BioOne Journals Online,
- British Journal of General Practice,
- Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society,
- Cambridge Core,
- Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention,
- Cell Press,
- Clinical Microbiology Reviews,
- Cochrane Library,
- De Gruyter Online,
- Diabetes Care,
- Diseases of Aquatic Organisms,
- Elsevier ScienceDirect,
- Emerald Insight,
- Faculty of 1000,
- Future Medicine,
- Genes & Development,
- Hanser eLibrary,
- ICE Virtual Library,
- IEEE Xplore,
- Infection and Immunity,
- Institute of Physics,
- Intech Open Journals,
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology,
- Journal of Clinical Oncology,
- Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health,
- Journal of Leisure Research,
- Journal of nutrition,
- Karger Publishers,
- Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews,
- Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions,
- NRC Research Press,
- National Bureau of Economic Research,
- Nature Publishing Group,
- New England Journal of Medicine,
- Oxford Journals,
- Oxford Scholarship,
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London,
- Plant Physiology / American Society of Plant Biologists,
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of London,
- Project Muse,
- Royal Society of Chemistry,
- SAGE Publications,
- Scientific Electronic Online Library,
- Taylor & Francis,
- The Journal of Clinical Investigation,
- The Royal Society,
- The White Horse Press,
- Wiley Online Library,
- and many more…
If any information is inaccurate or out of date, please click here
Click on the Kopernio icon in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open the quick search box.
Web of Science integration
Kopernio gives you one-click access to full-text PDFs on Web of Science article pages.
See Web of Science citation counts right within the Kopernio extension. Just click on the Kopernio icon in
the top right corner of your browser.
Use Pubmed as usual and let Kopernio help you find direct links to the PDF.
Google Scholar integration
Kopernio integrates seamlessly with Google Scholar to supercharge your literature searches.
Reference manager export
Save references and full-text to your favourite reference manager. Kopernio can save .RIS files to your local computer which are compatible with EndNote, Mendeley and Zotero.
This guidance is provided for informational purposes only. References herein to an institution does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation, or favoring by that institution.