University of Ottawa Library Guide
This is a short guide to help you access journal articles via University of Ottawa library using Kopernio when you are on or off campus. To get started, follow these five simple steps:
Install the Kopernio plugin for free.
Select University of Ottawa from the list of universities, and create an account.
If you are on-campus, Kopernio is all set to go. If you are off-campus you will need to connect Kopernio to the University of Ottawa library in order to access subscription journal articles. This will happen automatically the first time you try to access a paywalled journal article (e.g. this one).
Your details will be safely stored in your browser so that you can be automatically authenticated in future.
You are now good to go. Enjoy using Kopernio
to access and download journal articles from:
- African Journals Online,
- American Association For Cancer Research,
- American Chemical Society,
- American Institute of Physics,
- American Physiology Society,
- American Society For Microbiology,
- American Society for Civil Engineers,
- Annals of Internal Medicine,
- Annals of forest science,
- Annual Reviews,
- Apidologie: annales de l'abeille = Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Bienenforschung,
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology,
- BioOne Journals Online,
- Brill Academic Publishers,
- Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society,
- Cambridge Core,
- Canadian Medical Association,
- Cancer Research,
- Cell Press,
- Clinical Cancer Research,
- Diabetes Care,
- Faculty of 1000,
- ICE Virtual Library,
- IEEE Xplore,
- Institute of Physics,
- Journal of Biological Chemistry,
- Journal of Clinical Oncology,
- Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health,
- Journal of Experimental Biology,
- Journal of Immunology,
- Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics,
- Journal of Visual Experiments,
- Journal of the Transportation Research Board,
- Journal of virology,
- Karger Publishers,
- MIT Press Journals,
- Molecular Pharmacology,
- Molecular and Cellular Biology,
- NRC Research Press,
- National Bureau of Economic Research,
- Nature Publishing Group,
- New England Journal of Medicine,
- Optical Society of America,
- Oxford Journals,
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London,
- Physical Review,
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of London,
- Rockefeller University Press,
- Royal Society of Chemistry,
- SAGE Publications,
- Science Signaling,
- Science Translational Medicine,
- Scientific Electronic Online Library,
- Society For Neuroscience,
- Taylor & Francis,
- The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene,
- The EMBO journal,
- The Journal of Clinical Investigation,
- Transactions of the Biomedical Society,
- University of Chicago Press,
- Wiley Online Library,
- and many more…
If any information is inaccurate or out of date, please click here
Click on the Kopernio icon in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open the quick search box.
Web of Science integration
Kopernio gives you one-click access to full-text PDFs on Web of Science article pages.
See Web of Science citation counts right within the Kopernio extension. Just click on the Kopernio icon in
the top right corner of your browser.
Use Pubmed as usual and let Kopernio help you find direct links to the PDF.
Google Scholar integration
Kopernio integrates seamlessly with Google Scholar to supercharge your literature searches.
Reference manager export
Save references and full-text to your favourite reference manager. Kopernio can save .RIS files to your local computer which are compatible with EndNote, Mendeley and Zotero.
This guidance is provided for informational purposes only. References herein to an institution does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation, or favoring by that institution.